Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today I didn't shower

Today I didn't have a shower.

I also didn't use deodorant, neither my regular perfume (212 Carolina Herrera, NY).

Moreover, I thought I was late (wasn't at the end) to a meeting with my class mates and the head of deparment to talk about how things for graduation are going. You can imagine, it is no one of those compelte relaxed happenings.

I was wondering if the fact of not showering, neither using any hygienic product before the meeting, at 10 am in the morning, will make me feel more insecure or shy at the time of talking.

Now, 5h later, I'm setting at home. I was anylizing how do I feel and the reactions of my body. At the moment, I don't smell to sweat, neither my feet smells like cheese. I've noticed some special reaction of my body temperature: my head, armpits, tights and foot are warmer than usual.

I have to invistigate further if this is a matter of chance or the fact that my skin is freely transpirating, without any product barrier, is really going to change my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment